I really enjoyed learning about the everyday-situational type differences between Korean, American and Chinese culture compared to Japanese culture. I also liked that you added lots of humor to the video, which made it fun to watch. ビテオはとてもおもしろいです!
Hi Group number one! I think both our groups tried to explore the theme of cultural differences, however I liked how your group directly compared them to Japanese culture. I think your video was very easy to follow and understand, and it looks like you had a lot of fun filming it! ありがとうございます! -Ricardo
あのビデオカはとてもたのしかったですよ! I thought that our groups might also have similar ideas because of food but you talked about more cultural differences and I learned a lot. The end made me laugh! Serena
ポットキャストはとてもよかったですね! I really enjoyed learning about the differences between Japanese, Chinese, and American cultures in everyday situations. You made it really easy to follow the ideas in your video and you also balanced it well with the humor. I agree with Solin-san, the ending made me laugh! ^_^ ビデオはとてもおもしろかったです。ありがとうございました!
Good job guys! I like how your group showed the different ways to say greetings in other Asian languages. Also, showing contrast between these Asian cultures and I think that's what your group is trying to convey. It is important to teach people from non-Asian and even Asian backgrounds about the differences of these cultures!
Group Number One,
ReplyDeleteYour video was very enjoyable! I really enjoyed the elements of humor. I also thought that your language was very clear and easy to follow.
Thanks for sharing,
Canada
hello Canada,
DeleteThank you for your kind comment, its great to hear that you enjoyed it.
ポッドキャストはとても面白いです、いろいろ勉強になりました。三つ文化の違う点はこの前にあまり知りませんでした。今、もう少し分かります。
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, its great to know that you got something out of our podcast! Hope this inspired you to learn a bit more!
Deleteポッドキャストはおもしろかったですね。
ReplyDeleteこのビデオを見てから、カルチャーのちがいについてたくさん習いました。そして、よくわらいながら見ました。ありがとうございました!
Thanks for your comment, great that you laughed a lot. We learned a lot from your podcast also!
DeleteGroup Number One,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed learning about the everyday-situational type differences between Korean, American and Chinese culture compared to Japanese culture. I also liked that you added lots of humor to the video, which made it fun to watch. ビテオはとてもおもしろいです!
-Jessi
Thanks for your comment! Its great to hear that you enjoyed it, we also had a lot of fun making the podcast!
DeleteHi Group number one!
ReplyDeleteI think both our groups tried to explore the theme of cultural differences, however I liked how your group directly compared them to Japanese culture. I think your video was very easy to follow and understand, and it looks like you had a lot of fun filming it!
ありがとうございます!
-Ricardo
Thanks for your comment! We also enjoyed your video, it was interesting seeing how we both tackled cultural differences differently.
Deleteあのビデオカはとてもたのしかったですよ! I thought that our groups might also have similar ideas because of food but you talked about more cultural differences and I learned a lot. The end made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteSerena
Thanks for your comment! We tried to make you guys laugh!
Delete*すみません、typoです。ビデオはとてもたのしかったです。
ReplyDeleteポットキャストはとてもよかったですね!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed learning about the differences between Japanese, Chinese, and American cultures in everyday situations. You made it really easy to follow the ideas in your video and you also balanced it well with the humor. I agree with Solin-san, the ending made me laugh! ^_^
ビデオはとてもおもしろかったです。ありがとうございました!
Thanks for your comment! We had fun making it!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteポットキャストは楽しかったです。私はかんこく国人とアメリカ人もだから、ポットキャストにあることがよく見たことがありますが、中国のぶんかを見ることがとてもおもしろかったです。よく習ったから、ありがとうございます!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! Its great that you were able to get something out of our video.
Delete食べものについての日本と中国とアメリカの文化のちがいは、しらないこともたくさんあって、とてもたのしかったです。べんきょうになりました。へやのちがいやマナーのちがいは人によるとおもいますが、おもしろかったです。また、さいごのNG集(しゅう)がよかったとおもいます。へんしゅうも上手でした。
ReplyDeleteTA:あおき
ありがとうございました! We appreciate your kind comment あおきせんせい!
DeleteGood job guys! I like how your group showed the different ways to say greetings in other Asian languages. Also, showing contrast between these Asian cultures and I think that's what your group is trying to convey. It is important to teach people from non-Asian and even Asian backgrounds about the differences of these cultures!
ReplyDeleteありがとうございました
KB
Thanks Kadaja! Glad you enjoyed our podcast video, and got something out of it!
Delete