Why did you choose to study Japanese?
-I chose to study Japanese because I want to communicate with my
Japanese fans. Every time when I visited Japan if I had concert, even
though I wanted to convey my words and messages, I was not able to
convey my messages clearly. Therefore, by learning Japanese, I would
like to become a step closer to my Japanese Fans
What are you excited, and what you find difficult after the first 4 weeks of the class?
-I am excited about the fact that I mastered the Hiragana; moreover, I
knew nothing about the grammar in Japanese, but I came to know the
fundamental level of Japanese grammar after the 4 weeks of the class.
-I can see how the level of Japanese is getting harder as day goes on. I
am worried whether I can master Katakana like I did Hiragana. However,
learning Japanese is interesting!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteこんばんは。
ReplyDeleteDo you have Japanese fan?
Are you famous in Japan?
Language study is interesting very much!
Do you understand my English?
English is difficult. ><
AJ..it's good to learn many languages..hope after this you will try to learn Malaysian language? hihi..=) .. anyway i wish you all the best in whatever you are doing ~~ after every hurricane comes a rainbow..^^
ReplyDeleteにほんのふぁんのために、にほんごかんぺきに、してくれるの!?うれしい。わたしは、かんこくご、ならいはじめました。とても、むづかしいです。もじのくみあわせが、ふくざつです。
ReplyDelete