「こころの ちゆが できる きょく」・・・すてきな ひょうげん ですね。 We usually say "Kokoro o iyashite kureru Kyoku" instead of "Kokoro no chiyu ga dekiru kyoku, " however, your expression sounds very new and even nice! I do have a song which I love and which heals me, too. I'd like to introduce that song near someday ^^
I am JAPANESE. I live in Kyoto. Do you know Kyoto? I watch this music video. this music is excellent and make me calm. people in this scene look like happy. I will listen one more when I come home.
I know there..?!! one of City that I want to go if I travel to JAPAN..?!! I found many of baeautful place there.. will you please tell me more about your country? :D *exciting...
My name is Ayano Haegawa. I am the student of Ritsumeikan University in Japan near Kyoto. I like playing sports. I think the song is very good and I feel comfortable. I heard a hurricane in New York by watching news, I am worried about your safe. Were the damages settle?
By the way, I saw the video of CU Generation! For there are both of boys and girls, I hope they will cover the verse part of Stop Girl~~
からだに きをつけて。Fighting!(*^v^*)
めっちゃ = adv. means "very" in Kansai Japanese as you know XD しかも = conj. means "moreover" or "besides" さいきん = adv.in this article, means "recently" よく = adv. means "often" in this artcle もちろん = adv. means "of course" or "naturally"
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteこころがあたたかくなるきょく! ^^
ReplyDeleteNYはさむいでしょう?
カゼにきをつけてください。
あ! このきょくがしてる! 五年まえにはじめてききました。
ReplyDeleteきょくはほんとうにきくことがいいです。
わたしもhappyになりました(*^^*)
ReplyDeleteきれいな メロディ♪
ReplyDeleteほんとうに いいきょくですね。
じぇそぷくんの きょくの ふんいきに
にてますよね。うつくしいところが。
わたしも うたを うたっているので
おんがくが だいすきです!
こんにちは^ ^
ReplyDeleteすてきな きょく ですね!!
わたしも happy に なりました♡
すこしだけ 文を なおしますね!!
⑴こころの ちゆが できる こく
→こころの ちゆが できる きょく
⑵このきょくをきく、こころら ハピになります。
→このきょくを きくと、こころが ハッピーに なります。
こうすると ただしい にほんごに なります。
にほんごは むずかしいけど がんばってください。
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteこんにちは。
ReplyDeleteこの きょく は はじめて ききました。
こころ が ハッピー に なりました。
わたしは Celine Dion の My Heart Will Go On が すき です。
すこし かなしい けど とても きれい な きょく です。
すてきな きょく ですね!
ReplyDeleteこころが きれいに なるような きが します!
わたしは にほんの きょくで なかしまみか さんの ゆきの はな が すきです。
しっていますか?
とても きれいな メロディで これからの きせつに ぴったりです。
おすすめです。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF5Qq2YheTg&feature=fvwrel
きいてみて ください。
がんばってください。
ReplyDeleteわたしもにほんごがんばります。
かんぺき にほんごの ために!!
ReplyDeleteすてきな blog タイトルだ!!ㅋㅋㅋ
재섭 ふぁいとー!!!!
\(^o^)/
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteこころが ちゆ される きょく ですね♡
ReplyDelete“ちゆ” というと むずかしい ですね…。
げんきになる きょくや せつなくなる きょくは たくさん あるけれど。。
obsessionは かしが かなしい けれど、きょくの melodyが とても きれいで こころが あらわれて clearになるし、こころが うまれ かわる(re・born) ような きもちに なります♡
だから いまの わたしに とって、obsessionが こころを ちゆ してくれる きょくに 1ばん ちかいと おもいます(o^^o)
すてきな きょくを ありがとう…♥
I’m yours forever♡
AJのいちばんすきなきょくをおしえてくれて、どうもありがとう☆
ReplyDeleteわたしがいちばんすきなきょくは、U-KISSのきょくです♪
いつもわたしをえがおにしてくれます(^◇^)
とってもかんしゃしています。
あっというまにことしがおわりますね。
そうしたらもうすぐAJにあえる☆やっぱりU-KISSは7にんじゃないとね☆
あえるのたのしみにまいにちがんばります♪
AJ~ファイティン~(^O^)/
Aaron Carter の One Better .. この きょくを きく、こころら <3 ^^
ReplyDelete「こころの ちゆが できる きょく」・・・すてきな ひょうげん ですね。
ReplyDeleteWe usually say "Kokoro o iyashite kureru Kyoku" instead of "Kokoro no chiyu ga dekiru kyoku, " however, your expression sounds very new and even nice!
I do have a song which I love and which heals me, too. I'd like to introduce that song near someday ^^
hey you again..?!! why we always meet in here..?!! :p
DeleteI am JAPANESE. I live in Kyoto.
ReplyDeleteDo you know Kyoto?
I watch this music video.
this music is excellent and make me calm.
people in this scene look like happy.
I will listen one more when I come home.
I know there..?!! one of City that I want to go if I travel to JAPAN..?!! I found many of baeautful place there.. will you please tell me more about your country? :D *exciting...
Deleteとても、うつくしい きょく ですね。Iceland の かしゅ なんですね!わたしも、いろんな くにの、おんがくを ききます。
ReplyDeleteDo you know Agnes Obel? [Riverside]という きょく、きいてみてください。わたしは、この きょくを きくと、こころが きれいに なる きがします。
My name is Ayano Haegawa. I am the student of Ritsumeikan University in Japan near Kyoto. I like playing sports. I think the song is very good and I feel comfortable. I heard a hurricane in New York by watching news, I am worried about your safe. Were the damages settle?
ReplyDeleteAJさんは Sigur Rosが すきなんですね。
ReplyDeleteわたしは Jonsiの 「Go Do」が すきです。
めっちゃ impressiveだと おもいます。しかも MVが かわいい!
さいきん よく きく きょくは Schwarz Stein の「SIRIUS」です。
かなしい Lyricsですが、Melodyが とても きれいです。
もちろん いちばんは U-KISSの きょく ですけどね!
By the way, I saw the video of CU Generation!
For there are both of boys and girls, I hope they will cover the verse part of Stop Girl~~
からだに きをつけて。Fighting!(*^v^*)
めっちゃ = adv. means "very" in Kansai Japanese as you know XD
しかも = conj. means "moreover" or "besides"
さいきん = adv.in this article, means "recently"
よく = adv. means "often" in this artcle
もちろん = adv. means "of course" or "naturally"